Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mexican Torte
- 1 pound chorizo sausage, casings removed and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, divided
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.7g|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|