Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mexican Fondue
- 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated (175 g)
- 4 oz Gruyère cheese, grated (125 g)
- 4 oz sharp processed Cheddar cheese, grated (125 g)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (15 mL)
- 1 cup lager beer, at room temperature (250 mL)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice (15 mL)
- 1 tsp chopped seeded ancho chilies (5 mL)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (25 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 425kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (97%)|
|Cholesterol 99mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|