Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mango Sweet Potato Chicken
- 2 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon warm water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|