Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mango Chutney
- 5-6 large ripe mangoes (ca. 1.5kg)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- a large piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 large whole lemon (flesh and juice)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp black onion seeds (Nigella seeds or even mustard seeds)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 large red chili, finely sliced (or 1 1/2 tsp chili powder)
- 375ml white wine vinegar
- 400g caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?