Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mackerel with Chiles and Tomato Recipe
- 4 (1-inch-thick) mackerel fillets (about 1 pound), fins removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 medium jalapeos, thinly sliced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded, and cut into medium dice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, from 1
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?