Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Mac and Cheese Soup
- 2 (7.25 ounce) packages macaroni and cheese mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|