Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Lime and Herbed Tofu in Lettuce Cups
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh lemongrass, cut from bottom 4 inches of 4 stalks with tough leaves removed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)*
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce*
- 1/2 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup diced seeded plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeño chile
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil (preferably Vietnamese or Thai)
- 1 14- to 16-ounce package firm tofu, drained, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, patted dry
- 6 large or 12 medium butter lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?