Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Lentil Quinoa Nut Loaf
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup brown lentils
- 2 tablespoons oil or butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 - 4 fresh green chilies or jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup rolled or steel-cut oats
- 1 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?