Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Lamb with Charred Eggplant Puree and Pita
- 6 12- to 14-ounce eggplants
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or drained plain whole-milk yogurt
- 7 8-ounce lamb shoulder blade chops (about 3/4 inch thick), trimmed and boned, meat cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Chopped fresh mint or Italian parsley
- Warm pita bread wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?