Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Lamb and Chorizo Chili
- 2 1/4 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 ounces dried ancho chilies (about 5 large),* stemmed, seeded, torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1-pound rolls beef or pork chorizo, casings removed
- 2 cups coarsely chopped red onions
- 12 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 1/4 pounds o-bone (round-bone) lamb shoulder chops, boned, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 15-ounce cans golden hominy or pinto beans, rinsed, drained
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?