Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Lamb Stew with Butternut Squash
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean lamb shoulder, on the bone, trimmed of fat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 pounds of butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 14-oz can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried mint
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?