Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Lamb Stew
- 2-3 lbs of lamb shoulder stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 dry pasilla chiles, chopped, stems and most seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp hot Hungarian paprika*
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of ground cardamon
- 1 cups chicken stock (use gluten-free stock for gluten-free version)
- 14 oz of canned whole tomatoes, put through a food mill, or pured
- 8-10 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4-5 sprigs of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?