Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Korean Slow Cooked Chicken (Dhak Dori Tang)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|