Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Kielbasa Dip
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 7 ounces fully cooked kielbasa sausage, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian 6-cheese blend (such as Sargento® Chef Blends®)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|