Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Jicama Salad with Tangerines and Fresh Coriander
- 1 small (1-pound) jicama, peeled and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- ½ cup bitter orange juice (or Mock Bitter Orange Juice, see Notes)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 red-skinned apple, cored and cut into ¾-inch cubes (optional)
- ½ small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into ¾-inch cubes (optional)
- 3 tangerines, peeled, broken into sections and, if you wish, seeds cut out
- About 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- Powdered dried chile, about 1 teaspoon (see Notes)
- 2 or 3 small leaves romaine lettuce, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 69kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|