Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Jicama, Cucumber and Fruit Skewers
- 1 small (about ¾ pound) jícama, peeled and cut into ¾-inch slices
- 1 English (long, thin-skin, hot-house) cucumber, cut into ¾-inch slices
- ½ small pineapple, peeled and cut into ¾-inch slices
- 2 large (about 2 pounds total) mangos, peeled, flesh cut from the pit in large slices
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons powdered guajillo chile
- 2 teaspoons fine-ground table salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 85kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|