Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Jalapeno Chicken Sausage with Mango, Pineapple Salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Spicy Jalapeno chicken sausage, fully cooked, slice on the diagonal 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 cup fresh mango, 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup prepared fresh/frozen edamame (soybeans)
- 1/2 cup canned black, unsalted soybeans, rinsed
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|