Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Italian Pork Cutlets
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless pork chops, pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|