Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Indian Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter and oil
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 2 fresh green or red chilies, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?