Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Indian Chicken Curry Yummy
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 (2 inch) stick cinnamon stick, broken into pieces
- 8 pods whole green cardamom pods
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 15 whole black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|