Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Indian-Style Hummus
- 1 1/4 cups dried chickpeas
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (optional)
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 fresh green or red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- pinch of asafetida
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil (or more to achieve your desired consistency
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?