Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Hoisin Skirt Steak With Cucumber Salad
- 1 cup quick-cooking brown rice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds canola oil, for the grill
- 1 skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1/2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?