Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Guacamole Dressing
- ½ cup(250 ml) water
- ¼ cup(60 ml) fresh lemon jules
- ¼ medium onion, peeled
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, stone removed, and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 fresh serrano green chili pepper
- Generous handful fresh cilantro leaves (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 31kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|