Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Green Rice (Arroz Verde) Recipe
- 2 poblano peppers, stems, seeds, and membranes removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, stem, seeds, and membranes removed and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium scallions, coarsely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves (about 1/2 bunch)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain white rice (not converted or instant)
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium lime, halved
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?