Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup (50 mL) canola oil
- ¼ cup (50 mL) dark sesame oil
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated ginger root
- ½ tsp (2 mL) hot pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|