Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy, Garlicky Cashew Chicken
- 1 cup roasted salted cashew nuts
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, with some stems
- ¼ cup safflower or olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges for garnish
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded or not, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 406kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|