Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Coconut Rice
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 pound, about 20 large jumbo shrimp (peeled with tail on or unpeeled, but veins removed)
- 6 large garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, de-ribbed, julienned
- Juice of one lime (or 2 inches of white tender end of lemongrass, finely sliced)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 small cans (5.6 ounces) coconut milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of red chili powder or red chili sauce (to taste)
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?