Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Garlic Potatoes and Zucchini
- 2 pounds small yellow-fleshed potatoes (preferably fingerling)
- 5 large garlic cloves, smashed with flat side of a large knife
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 pound baby zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 205kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|