Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Garlic Cashew Chicken
- 1 cup roasted (salted or unsalted) cashew nuts
- 6 Tbsp roughly chopped cilantro (leaves and stems)
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (use gluten-free for gluten-free version)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 to 2 jalapeo peppers, stems and most seeds discarded, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice, plus lime wedges for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?