Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Fruit Salsa
- 5 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 quart strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, chopped
- 4 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and coarsely shredded
- 2 tablespoons any flavor fruit jelly
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons habanero hot sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa
- 1/3 cup lime juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|