Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Fried Chicken With Kale and Cabbage Slaw
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Tabasco), plus more for serving
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons 3-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces (breasts cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 sugar
- 1/4 small bunch kale (preferably lacinato, also labeled dinosaur or Tuscan kale), thick stems removed and leaves thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 4 to 5 cups small head red cabbage, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 2 cups canola oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?