Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Flat Iron Steak Rub
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (2 pound) flat iron steak
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|