Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Five-Pepper T-Bone Steaks
- 2 beef T-bone steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 16 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground mixed peppercorns (black, white, green and pink)
- 2 teaspoons kosher or table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Additional beef broth (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?