Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Fisherman's Pie
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream or single cream
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets cod or other white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.2g|
|Saturated Fat 19.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|