Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Easy Shrimp
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses, plus more for serving (optional)
- Generous sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper
- A few shakes of freshly ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons rice flakes, pulverized in a spice grinder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher or other salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 139kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|