Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Dry Rub for Pork
- 1 tablespoon/10 grams freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon/3 grams cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons/16 grams chile powder
- 2 tablespoons16 grams ground coriander
- 1 tablespooon/13 grams dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon/2 grams dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons/32 grams Spanish paprika
- 3 tablespoons/40 grams kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon/10 grams ground white pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 61kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|