Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika, for dusting (divided)
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and cut in half horizontally
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|