Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Cucumber Salad
- 1 large or 2 medium European cucumbers (1 to 1¼ pounds)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 5 Thai dried red chiles, or 3 for milder heat
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- 7 Sichuan peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup packed torn coriander leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 104kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|