Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Creamy Cajun Ham and Black Eyed Peas Salad
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|