Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 24 fluid ounces chicken broth
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1 large Idaho potato, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|