Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Cranberry Chutney
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|