Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Corn and Black Bean Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups corn kernels
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- salt to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|