Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Corn Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|