Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chipotle Hummus
- 3 15-ounce can chick-peas, drained
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- tsp cumin
- tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, minced
- 2 tbsp adobo liquids from can (maybe less, I would add this to taste depending on how spicy you like things)
- cup water
- Paprika or chili powder and olive oil for garnish
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?