Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chipotle Grilled Shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- wooden or metal skewers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|