Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chile Casserole
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|