Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chickpeas in a Tangy Tomato Glaze
- 1 1/4 cups dried chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons ghee or butter and oil
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 2 to 3 fresh chilies, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2/3 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 12 fresh or dried curry leaves
- 5 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoons chat masala or 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?