Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chicken and Pepper Jack Pizza
- 1 Tbsp. canola or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3 cups diced fresh red, yellow and green bell peppers (I used all red)
- 1 (13.8 oz.) tube refrigerated pizza dough (I used 1lb of homemade crust)
- 1/2 cup salsa (I used fresh salsa)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento ChefStyle Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Chopped cilantro or dried oregano (optional)
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?