Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chicken and Cilantro Wontons
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, diced
- 3 stalks lemon grass, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/2 bulb garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 1 fresh red chile pepper, chopped
- 2 bunches fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 50 wonton wrappers
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|