Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chicken and Chile Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium Anaheim chiles , cored, seeded, and medium dice
- 2 medium poblano chiles , cored, seeded, and medium dice
- 1 medium serrano chile , stemmed and small dice
- 1 medium white onion , medium dice
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes , cored, seeded, and medium dice
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 8 ounces cream cheese , cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Mexican-style hot sauce , such as Cholula or Tapato, plus more for serving
- Tortilla chips , for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?